Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Echos

Last night I got a response from a friend of mine to some pictures I sent out to some people (I have 2 friends interested in BDSM, aside from the people I have met in Iceland in the scene here). The pictures are the result of a fun night in which me and my love played with learning my limits. My breasts are usually not very sensitive. Although they are not sensitive, I love having them whipped, cropped, hit, spanked, you name it. One of my love's friend is in the scene and his sub made us a beautiful whip made of braided lanyard. It has a whip like ending, but the strings are short. I also don't like sting when it comes to play, so immediately I was more interested in the braided end. We both found that it is perfect for playing with my breasts.

So one night last week, after a scene with the braid I told my love "You know, you could go harder on my breasts." He was intrigued and we started exploring how much I could take, although not in a usual scene set up for us. Usually during scene I do not comment, and usually only grunt, moan, gasp and ask if I can cum (Something that I have been doing for the last 2 months. With the exception of one time that I have orgasmed, each one has been with my love's permission). This exploration was different. It was more relaxed and more of a game. He started hitting my breasts with the braid and we were joking and laughing throughout. I was telling him when he could go harder and when he was reaching a limit. It was extremely useful because now when we use the braid, he knows how hard he can or has to hit to make me just as satisfied as him when it is being used. I enjoyed it so much and we were able to then use the braid later on with more effect on the other breast a few days later, which I enjoyed as well.

My friend who saw the pictures was concerned, asking if things had gotten out of hand. I very very quickly told him no, that I asked for it, and not in some metaphoric type "I only get hit because I ask for it" kind of abusive way, but a very literal "Please hit me harder, love of my life" kind of kinky way. The one thing I know about the relationship that my love and I have is that there is trust and communication, probably more than I have ever experienced.

From scene stuff to everyday life, to past experienced and feelings, there is nothing I do not share willingly with my love. We have built a relationship that is so strong and means so much to us both. Never in my life have I felt this kind of intensity and trust in someone that was not in my family. Which is a main reason why I want to make him a part of my family, and make a family with him.

When it comes to scene stuff, we discuss everything. We do various checklists and talk about any fantasies we may have or any interests. Even interests we are not willing to try yet, but are curious about. Each and every thing that we have done, we have both expressed an interest or a curiosity for. I am also confident that it will never cross the line into the realm of "out of hand." This is the reason I have a safeword. Even when gagged we have a signal for "you are reaching my limit" and "stop everything right now." I also know that during play, if I request something not be used, then chances are it won't be. The lucky thing with my love, and I will quote him on this one, is that he said "Toys are just that- toys." Meaning that in order to play, we can use them, but we don't have to at all. Some very intense sessions have come out of just him and me, his hands, his voice, his will. I respond to him in such a strong way. I think the world would be a happier place if everyone were in a healthy BDSM relationship. And by healthy I mean always open, always communicating and both partners getting what they want and being satisfied.

The other day we went to a sculpture museum. On the second floor, we found the thing that we enjoyed the most. The ceiling of the second floor was constructed in a dome, and if you stood in the center of the room, turned your head and spoke, the echo would throw your voice to be all around, and it sounded like it was some kind of heavenly chamber, straight up out of a movie. We laughed and played and kissed and listened to ourselves and each other. While I chose to speak and use words, my love chose to hum and hold musical notes to hear them vibrate. I think we both enjoyed kissing the most and hearing the sound of our kisses as coming from the sky. Later on that night, we were cuddling and me being constantly squirming and trying to find a comfortable position, ended up with his arm around me, hand laying on my shoulder, his arm on my chest. As we were drifting towards sleep, I murmured to him "I am yours forever." He hummed a content sigh, and with his arm the way it was, it echoed, much like it had in the museum and I realized, not only is it like heaven, but what we have between us has more worth than all of the great sculptures and paintings and artifacts in all museums combined. And I would not trade it for the world.

No comments: