Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Ice

So, this whole writing everyday thing doesn't always work out right. I tend not to do it. Right now I am curled up in bed, probably one of the last days we will be staying in this bed as we will most likely get the keys to our new place today! (GLEE!) Life is exciting. We picked out a bed yesterday that is very nice and has some bars that will be so yummy for BDSM fun! I am looking forward to it.

At Ikea, we also found some fun ice cube trays... stars, hearts and these long tubes that you can make ice cubes with... My love's friend had been telling us about the tube ones, so when we found them, we bought them. They are very fun! My love has gotten into the habit of telling me what toys he plans on using and sometimes makes me get them myself. Last night the list was as follows: pin wheel, clothespins, buttplug (which was put into the refrigerator) ice. To this I added my ball gag and a massage lotion candle and viva cream ( really nice tingly gel stuff).

He started off with just dripping cold water on my body, making me squirm and squeak, which he enjoyed quite a bit. Then he finally started putting the ice on me. It was almost too much to handle, but I ended up being okay. He slid the ice around my nipples, making them nice and hard, then traced a line down the center of my body to my pussy. He teased me a bit, letting the water just drip onto me (when he finally got the hang of aiming the drops) and then put the ice itself on my skin. It was intense. He then slid this tube of ice into my pussy and I laid there squirming and whining. He also enjoyed that.

After that, he moved back up to my nipples and made sure they were still hard. He then attached 2 clothespins, one on each nipple. After that he made some designs on the rest of my breasts using the clothespins. The ones on my breasts did not hurt right away, but my nipples were stinging. He then went back to playing with ice and put the gag in my mouth. After that he slowly took off the clothespins. Each pin feels like a punch when it is coming off. The intensity of the blood rushing back is insane. I had never had pins on anything but my nipples before, so I did not expect it to hurt. But it did. Each one came off with a jolt and a scream, muffled by the gag. I enjoyed every second of it.

After that the butt plug was put in. It felt so wonderful, nice and cold. I really enjoy that thing. It is beautiful, clear glass. Well, probably not glass, but it looks and feels like glass. Very smooth and kinda bigger than I expected for my first butt plug, but I can't complain! Then he started using the pinwheel. That thing I don't fully like, but I see its use. It has never hurt me, but it intimidates me. He ran it up and down my back, which is very sensitive and then finally reached over to the side to get a condom. At this point he also put some viva cream on me. He fucked my pussy for a little while, with the butt plug still in (something we both love) and then he pulled the buttplug out and fucked my ass.

All of it felt so good. We both came and glowed in the after-fuck for quite a while. We laid there and talked, he let me play with the pinwheel on myself as well as on him. It sometimes helps me be less afraid of it, or less intimidated by it.

After that we relaxed for a very long while, just enjoying each others company. We ended up watching Bringing Up Baby and giggling and laughing. When it was over, I was horny again and decided to sit on my love's stomach to let him know, so I ended up straddling him and sure enough, he responded and before I knew it, his cock was poking me where I sat. We ended up fucking again and it was fantastic. Very deep, very loving (well, all of our sex is loving) and intense. My love came and he pulled out and started fingering me, which I love (I love it even more because his knuckles are so sensitive, so when he fingers me, he ends up gasping just as much as me. So fun!) after I came for a third time that night, he asked me if I wanted to cum again. I said yes and he said I could have a break... and began slowly counting down from 10. By the time he reached 1 I was so horny and ready to cum again. It took less than 3 minutes until I came again. I collapsed and we cuddled, then took a nice cool shower.

No comments: