Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Floating

Today, things are going much better, both mentally and physically. Well, not that I was physically bad yesterday, I was just having an over all feeling of blahness.

After writing in my blog, I linked my love to it and we talked. A lot of my anxiety is nothing that either of us can do anything about but I just have to wait it out and allow time to take its course. I can survive all of what will come. I know that in my heart and mind. Its the waiting that kills me.

When my love came home from work yesterday, we took a shower together, which has become a bit of a tradition for us, and then we headed out in the rain to a small playground by our house, just so we could be out and doing something light hearted and fun. It was lightly drizzling, but still warm. We played there for a bit, riding the see saws and laughing. After that we went for ice cream (Something we have both been craving lately) and sat down reading the first English newspaper I have seen out here. After that we walked home and relaxed for a while.

A long time ago my love bought me an enema and with it came a small bamboo stick (it was bought from a local mistress I believe, who had a bunch of these cane-like bamboo sticks to get rid of) He had forgotten about it for a while and yesterday I made the point of saying we should try it out. After relaxing and eating dinner, we decided that we should play. First my love shaved my pussy. I have only had this done to me once, by a man who was petrified and did a shit job at it, leaving me to do the rest. My love, however, did an amazing job, was so gentle and confident and I trusted him completely, allowing me to laugh and giggle at the new sensation of a razor on the lips of my pussy. I have done this to myself before, but it is nerve wracking when someone else does it to you and you can do nothing about it. I am now beautifully shaved and content, and my love has discovered a new hobby.

After that and cleaning up, we put on some Nine Inch Nails (An acoustic set of theirs. NIN is, for us, great scene music). I was blindfolded and had automatically curled up on my hands and knees. For the most part I stayed in this position, with a slight amendment of "Kitten, raise your ass up for me" followed by being called a good girl and being petted.

He started off with the paddle. Our paddle is just an old ping pong paddle that we took from his old house. It works wonderfully. He was very gentle with me, knowing that my mind was not ready to go into hard playing just yet. Slowly, he warmed me up with the paddle, his hands and then he started using the bamboo stick. He took the most joy out of using the bamboo on my upper back. He said it was leaving very beautiful but temporary marks. I was kind of upset because I would have loved to see the marks, but I am completely happy with not seeing since the best marks are the semi permanent marks, which are all within sight for me. After working my shoulders for a while, he moved back to my ass. For some reason, every strike felt like it was rubbing against my pussy, in the best possible way. My love knows me so well and alternated between the breezy bamboo stick and his very very warm hand. It drove me crazy. He then started spanking my pussy, which felt sublime, and I expressed as much to him and he has agreed to play with it more.

After a while, I was allowed to suck his cock as he spanked me. I have read all over the place about this elusive thing called riding the wave. Basically the way it was described to me was that you get so many jolts of endorphins that you begin to just feel like it is a wave, and enjoying it and relaxing in it is considered riding the wave. Last night is the closest I have come. Every feeling was pleasure. His hand on my ass, his cock in my mouth. My taste buds felt like they were cumming, just from being able to touch his cock.

After some time, he began to fuck me. It felt so lovely, to be completely shaved and soaking wet, because you better believe I was, and getting fucked. It was very intense, very deep and hard, yet tender. The word that would describe last night was tender, above anything else. Everything was just infused with love, and I could feel it more than ever. I believe that building a scene uses tension, and when there is tension in real life, then it gets melded into the tension of the scene, making the release that much stronger.

After we had both cum, my love decided he wanted to fuck my asshole. He started out very slow and steady and I could feel my mind bursting in joy. I have seriously become a huge fan of anal sex with my love, more than ever before. After I came a second time (Of course, after asking permission) my love mumbled something I did not quite hear at the time, but a moment later realized he had said "Your ass is squeezing my cock off." I guess that was the effect of the second orgasm! He quickly came after that and after we had both finished, we stayed there for sometime... I am not sure how long, but I think it was a while. Just very still, his cock in my ass, the blindfold still on. At that point, I began floating. My mind just detached from my body and I felt like I was in a tank without gravity. I felt like I was in a world without gravity. I knew that as soon as I was touched I would come back down (At this point I was so unaware of things that i did not realize that his cock was still in my ass) but he let me stay that way for a while. And when I was ready to come down, I moved back a little and my ass touched him and I was suddenly in our bedroom, with him behind me. We collapsed and worked on catching our breath and ended up in the shower soon after to clean up.

The shower seems to be a ritual for us. We share them and laugh in them. It is intimate in such a profound way, yet not sexual at all. I hate showering alone and am so glad that my love indulges me and lets me shower with him. We talked and laughed and reminisced about what just happened. Apparently he had been talking to me through the whole scene... and I remembered none of it. It was very surreal to have him tell me all that he was saying and me not remembering any of it at all. We laughed and hugged and then curled up in bed with some ice cream and watched some shows before we both went to sleep, completely satisfied, comfortable, relaxed, and in love.

No comments: